Happy Valentine's Day! Still looking for a sweet treat to share with your awesome Valentine? Impress them with your cooking skills and whip up one of these easy vegan & gluten-free treats! We have a range of fruit based desserts, all things chocolate, and even a smoothie. Scroll down to see the full list!
1. Chocolate Cookies and Cream Milkshake The easiest way to anyones heart? Ground-up chocolate cookies.
2. 4 Ingredients Dark Chocolate Fudge Frosting Because the second easiest way to your partners heart is by giving them a massive bowl of fudge frosting, trust me.
3. Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream In case you like pink things...and delicious things. Plus, its guilt-free!
4. Chocolate Orange Macaroons Bite-sized things are the best things. Thats just science,
5. The Beet of my Heart Smoothie And in case you're not a chocolate person, its beet season!
6. Strawberries 'n' Cream Chia Pudding If your Valentine is a health nut, this one is for you- because real love is running 6 miles together.
7. Orange Chocolate Cheesecake Because your Valentine deserves a rich, decadent treat without the guilt. And also, you'll look like gosh darned Martha Stewart after this one.
Well thats all, folks! I hope your Valentine is wooed by your cooking prowess, if not by your general total awesomeness, which I can assume since you're here reading this. May love be all you need.